Applicant Looking for a job.

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
Hey there devbest!
I'm now on holidays and as I have a lot of time on my hands until UNI goes back next year I have decided to dedicate myself to a hotel in need of a technician. First off I'd like to give a bit of information about myself.
I'm currently 21 years of age, which yes it may seem sad that I still find interest in retros, but I have nothing else to really do in my spare time apart from my current project, although I lose the motivation to work on that quite regularly therefore resort to habbo and retros to entertain myself.

So... You may or may not be wondering about my previous experiences but either way I will give them anyway.
In 2009-2010 I founded a hotel named Sync. We generally averaged 350 users online BUT majority of those were German and it honestly left the staff team and I questioning why we had so many foreign users. As none of use were fluent in German we decided to close the hotel to rest.
In 2011 I co-founded Diverse, which at it's peak had 120 give or take some throughout the day and 40 throughout the night. I quit the hotel 3 months after opening so I could focus more on school.
Early 2012, before the hotel shutdown, I was hired as admin on Blah where I went under the username "T". It was a short-lived administrative position, although I enjoyed every bit of it.

With my skills and knowledge I believe I could bring great features to your hotel, including both site and in-game updates and features giving uniqueness to your hotel. I'm currently in my 3rd year of UNI to study Web Development and Software Programming, in which I use PHP as my primary web language and C# as primary programming language, among these I also know some Python, Java and have a wide knowledge of ActionScript and ASM (along with the basics of Html, CSS and what-not).

Do not bother replying if you're not interested, otherwise reply, PM or add my skype; AnticlimacticLife
Thanks,
Stalin.

Users who are viewing this thread