Looking for a Developer.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Not many people can do all that to be fair... I can setup IIS/secure XAMPP and depending on your skin, may be able to get a lottery page. No good with emulators... Unique staff page.... Probably could do...

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
If you're using PHPRetro i could help you out.

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
Becareful for who you work for..
4jvpzq.png

25fhqub.png

6hjkox.png

s2zhp0.png

jsneh5.png

Then decides to re-open the hotel that I basically created after he sees that I am doing fine without him... do not be a retard like I was and let a "soul"-less fuck like redbull fuck you over.. If only skype allowed me to show more messages this dude would be so embarrased.

@Sledmore

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
I'm sorry? You were the one that was telling me that you were going to buy things for the hotel then turn around and fuck me over? BTW: I'm not going to be even be using souls CMS anyway mate.

I'm not going to fuck anyone over either, I'm going to be paying head on first and I wouldn't anyway. Therefore you're wrong sir and only if I could go back into my skype messages of what you have said... Then i would but sadly it's has been too many months.

And when I bought the DDoS protection and days after you opened a R63 retro with a fail hacker group. You were a terrible co-owner of a hotel, especially the fact you never made a single line of code. If you were a true hotel owner, you would not have been so dependent on me.

And you are using my CMS. Because the theme that you are using was included in the HTDOCS file, good game. But if you are not, it would be a wise decision seeing that I put backdoors in both the CMS and EMU in occasions like what you did to me.
Who pays others to work on a OLD SCHOOL RETRO... if you have to bribe people with money..then they are not really interested in what you have to do.

I honestly wish I had the WHOLE conversation from months ago.
Pathetic..

Users who are viewing this thread