Recruiting Looking for a dedicated Developer!

AF97_x

Mar 2, 2016
Hi everyone,

Me and my friend have recently opened a hotel and have been working on it for a couple of days, hence why it is so far unfinished in terms of the CMS, catalog and other issues. Now that we are open, my friend (who is also the current tech) is quite busy so will have to retire from working on the hotel for quite some time. Because of this, I am looking for someone to work beside me in helping develop this hotel.

A bit about me...

My name is Alex, I am 18 years old. I am experienced in running, developing and managing Habbo Retros and have done for some time. However, I don't feel confident in running a hotel alone. I am an active member of retros, also being able to complete simple fixes by myself without any need for a developer to do it. I will also be paying for the hotel completely by myself so there is no need for anyone to worry about costs. On the topic of payment, due to the fact I will be paying for the hotel, I don't have the money to pay anyone who decides to accept this offer.

Please only apply if you want to become a Dev, not simply because you have to in order to earn a quick buck.

What I am looking for...

I am looking for someone who can take over from my current developer and can work on the hotel. I need an individual that is responsible, loyal and will remain with the hotel, should we encounter any problems or issues. I would like a developer who has knowledge in working on retros and will be able to keep the hotel secure and updated, as well as being able to perform the same simple fixes when I am not online. I need someone who can be active on the hotel, within reason, and will be able to complete any work that is needed.

The hotel...

The hotel we have opened is Fyro Hotel ( ). As I mentioned earlier, the hotel has only been opened for a couple days so we have only managed to work through the basic fixes and made sure everything is working, first of all. If you should choose to accept the offer and begin working on the hotel, I will be looking for us to develop the site to be custom to our hotel to make it as unique and as appealing to users as possible.

In short, I would like an active, experienced individual to work alongside myself on Fyro to ensure everything is running smoothly. Not just the development side but I would also like for you to become an active and friendly part of the community to help the hotel to grow and develop.

If interested please reply here and I will arrange alternative forms of contact.

Thank you for your time :)

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
Message me if needed, Of course drop me a dm here, Got a new skype, I will shoot it to you through DM if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread