Request Logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Could someone please make me a logo saying Core and then Another One saying CoreHotel in the colors black and red. like
X3qfwc3.png

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Ill give it a go when i get home :3 does it matter what font or Does it have to be that font?

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Your the owner of CoreHotel? boy, your CMS was leaked weeks ago.

Theres another Core Hotel? o.o I don't own it either, I saw Cores theme leaked by some dude on google. I thought the hotel was shut down and I liked the name lmfao.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Whats for dinner?

Hahah :3
Here:

core_zpsb9f304ff.png

And

corehotelnew_zps8062819d.png

Links if you don't know how to right click and copy image link:
Core:
Core Hotel:

Not actually really sure if that is what you wanted :L but thats best i could do i'm really busy and also the "O" and "E" were rushed so i'm sorry :L

TheEditor

Jul 30, 2013
WHTML, you cant release a hotel under this name.. I know the CMS has been leaked but look core-hotel.com

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
WHTML, you cant release a hotel under this name.. I know the CMS has been leaked but look core-hotel.com

I just wanted to see his logos. anywho WHTML is not me, soo. and I stated way earlier for this thread to be closed. PS. He does not own the name core, like you don't own the name Dope.

TheEditor

Jul 30, 2013
I just wanted to see his logos. anywho WHTML is not me, soo. and I stated way earlier for this thread to be closed. PS. He does not own the name core, like you don't own the name Dope.

Actually, I own the trademark Dope at class 45 under Personal & Legal & Social Services.
All I'm saying is, you really don't know if they have trademarked there name or anything.
If your wondering why, I purchased 'Dope' at class45. Its because, I run a clothing store
and the term as well as various other trademarks are branded on are Tshirts and website.

If you wish to have my company registration number, you may.

Class 45 is the standard trademark for good and services. International use enabled.
P.S Do not assume. Thanks WHTML or WTML or whatever.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Actually, I own the trademark Dope at class 45 under Personal & Legal & Social Services.
All I'm saying is, you really don't know if they have trademarked there name or anything.
If your wondering why, I purchased 'Dope' at class45. Its because, I run a clothing store
and the term as well as various other trademarks are branded on are Tshirts and website.

If you wish to have my company registration number, you may.

Class 45 is the standard trademark for good and services. International use enabled.
P.S Do not assume. Thanks WHTML or WTML or whatever.

This thread is going off topic., LeEdiar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread