Logo for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
I'm currently working on a project. This is the logo design I did for the project.

Screen%20shot%202011-08-24%20at%205.30.29%20PM.png

As you can see the project is called Cloudia. I might soon enough make a thread about the project development but for now it's currently in hold until I get done with my personal website.​

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Cloudia is a social network where you can share your current developments in style of Facebook and Twitter. The idea is that you can follow people that you feel interest in. This could be programming, graphic design, illustration that you can post to your wall and people can comment, share, and like this.

This is very rough description and may sound like another social network like Facebook just for developers, but it is still a work in progress.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
Cloudia is a social network where you can share your current developments in style of Facebook and Twitter. The idea is that you can follow people that you feel interrest in. This could be programming, graphic design, illustration that you can post to your wall and people can comment, share, and like this.

This is very rough description and may sound like another social network like Facebook just for developers, but it is still a work in progress.
This idea seems great, would love to see this developed.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Cloudia is a social network where you can share your current developments in style of Facebook and Twitter. The idea is that you can follow people that you feel interest in. This could be programming, graphic design, illustration that you can post to your wall and people can comment, share, and like this.

Ah nice! I personally thought about this a while ago but never really had motivation to do it. By the way, if you need help with the backend side of things or ideas in general feel free to contact me ;)

Good luck!

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
I'll do, I might need some help with the system behind. Thank you :)

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Looks very, neat, professional. Also, best of luck with your project, I can vouch for Kryptos.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Looks the same like Cloudserver logo but nice if you didn't ripp this off

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Looks the same like Cloudserver logo but nice if you didn't ripp this off
Cloudserver? This logo was created fully out of my own mind. I didn't use any source of inspiration - this was before iCloud (Apple) was announced also.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Cloudserver? This logo was created fully out of my own mind. I didn't use any source of inspiration - this was before iCloud (Apple) was announced also.
OFT: Stupid Apple, soon we'll be sitting down at our iTable to eat our f*****g iDinner. >.<

ONT: Good luck with this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread