Lindsey Lohan avoids jail..........again

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Just reading the news and seen this article, now I'm sure you've all heard about her going to jail etc, what was it for? Like a day? Well now she's been going to court..or not as it seems and still gets away with it, just because she's a celebrity she shouldn't get away with shit, if it was me or you we'd be sent down for sure, the law needs to stop treating people differently because thy have a little bit of money apposed to others

Article in mention

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Honestly, she needs to do a sex tape and it has to look real. Just look at Paris and Kim, they did it and their careers are going pretty good!

WHO WIT ME!?!?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Honestly, she needs to do a sex tape and it has to look real. Just look at Paris and Kim, they did it and their careers are going pretty good!

WHO WIT ME!?!?

Kim's sex tape was boring, Paris Hilton is ugly.

And the only reason Kim is big right now, is because she is pregnant with West's baby.

Paris was always in the news, even before the sex tape, she's a rich drug addict.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Not gay, I just don't have low standards and don't find her attractive with her rat face.
Low standards? They're both rich d00d. I can agree in saying that Kim is ugly but Paris is actually pretty.

She was big for her sex tape, then the playboy shoot with her mom, then she started to die down until she got with West.
She has actually a LOT more stuff in her career than just those 3 things, but ok we can agree to disagree.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Low standards? They're both rich d00d. I can agree in saying that Kim is ugly but Paris is actually pretty.

She has actually a LOT more stuff in her career than just those 3 things, but ok we can agree to disagree.
LOL Paris looks like a fucking barbie doll to me <3 <3
Same happened with Mj (When he was alive/Even though fraud)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Just reading the news and seen this article, now I'm sure you've all heard about her going to jail etc, what was it for? Like a day? Well now she's been going to court..or not as it seems and still gets away with it, just because she's a celebrity she shouldn't get away with shit, if it was me or you we'd be sent down for sure, the law needs to stop treating people differently because thy have a little bit of money apposed to others

Article in mention

Lmao Lindsey is fucked in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread