Like To Play Games......

davidthomas

Jul 3, 2012
Hello Friend this is David Thomas here and i love to play the different new and latest games when i ever have free time now a days i am playing the online girls games these games are also to good and having a great fun......

Here you can discuss About any game which you like most.......

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Hello Friend this is David Thomas here and i love to play the different new and latest games when i ever have free time now a days i am playing the online girls games these games are also to good and having a great fun......

Here you can discuss About any game which you like most.......

To be honest i mostly like MMORPG Games such as Legends of MIR that sure is a nice gime and you don't have to pay for it because it's free.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
My favorite game is either bible black or minecraft, i also play loads of runescape

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
My favorite game is either bible black or minecraft, i also play loads of runescape

I do like Minecraft but not to much because it kind of gets a bit boring after you are playing ita while I've never heard of Bible black but i will search it up soon.

davidthomas

Jul 3, 2012
Hello Friend this is David Thomas here and i love to play the different new and latest online games these games are really to good and also having a great fun...Now a days i am playing the online alien games these games are really to good and also having a great fun....

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
These are immature kiddy games in my opinion. They really don't give you the commitment and dedication some game do..
Wanna play a long term game? Try a Habbo Retro, and make your goal to become in the top 5 richest.... that requires a bit of dedication... :)
And if you are not really into that type of stuff - build on Minecraft and become a good builder... That takes time and effort. :up:
Thee alien games are if fun at all, only fun for 5 minutes... and I bet you go game-to-game looking for something better :confused:
So in my opinion, just try a long term game where you set yourself goals... Trust me, you will enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread