Let's go to the pot shop

Jared

Jul 14, 2010
Puff Puff Puff Puff Puff Puff Pocket Lighter Pocket Lighter Pocket Im going to smoke some weed only got 20 dollars in my pocket imma huntin look for a pot shop this is fucking awesome.

Walk into my house like whats up I got some good pot I'm just pumped up got some herb from the pot shop Ice in my fridge it used to be frosty My friends like "Damn thats a stoned ass donkey"

Rollin in hella high looking like its fifa time dominanting all my friends as i eat some chili fries draped in a snuggie with my girl sitting next to me probably shouldnt have had a big gulp of ice tea.. PISS!! but the shit was 99 cents.

I be blazing and smokin it bout to go get some munchie snacks, passing up on those cracker jacks reeces pieces are where its at gotta get some soda pop cotton mouth has been creepin up but ant remember where I put my keys

Yeah, thats whats up. Imma take your grandpas ride Imma take your grandpas ride no for real can you ask your grandpa can i take his 65? deville cruisin to my local publix. nothing better than rolling with two super fly chicks. they had frozen burritos i bought frozen burritos.

I bought some ben and jerrys then I bought some cheetos. hello hello my main man Obama a couple states have just reformed their laws on marijuana. Whatcha gonna do send the feds there hell no the dea's would be ah they got a volcano.

Im gonna smoke some weed, only got 20 dollas in my pocket imma huntin looking for a pot shop this fucking awesome.

Im gonna smoke some weed, only got 20 dollas in my pocket imma huntin looking for a pot shop this fucking awesome.

What you know about the science of marijuana? What you know about people suffering from glaucoma They need it they need it it helps them with their condition if you dont believe me then just ask some eye physicians. thank your granddad for voting that guy richard nixon is the president who made the plant illegal but science s now showing that its medicine for people and the private sectors fighting to keep all of that illegal. Alcohol and Tobacco, Pharmaceutical, Prisons I'll take those four major lobby groups and fight those mother fuckers.

They making money day and night all those motherfuckers and bribing congress out of sight all those motherfuckers be like oh its immortal and unhealthy I'm like how many people are you making wealthy anti-marijuana lobbies are making all kinds of profits

Users who are viewing this thread