Let's Get Fit!

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I've decided to start working out again, so one of you should start too, then we can compare ;D

Time to get fit, woo!

Starting in April (April 4th) I will be running my first 5K (3.11 miles) in about a year. :>

Then I will be doing indoor weights and shit, so man up, and join me.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I have been saying this for the last god knows how long haha.
I keep saying ill join the gym and regain my fitness again as i have started football back up after been out for 4 and a half years from a snowboarding accident. Ripped the ligaments/muscles in my knee.

However every time i say i join the gym i just cba.
I have started playing football again 4 times a week and my fitness is still pretty good considering i did minimal exercise with my injury and smoking (thats a bad habit) so i think for now ill stick with football as my workout

But all in all im quite surprised my fitness is still fairly good compared to some of the guys in the team considering some have never stopped playing

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I actually have a free membership at Crossfit Wilts as I designed there logo for their business. It's official and is located in Melksham, UK. If you haven't heard of 'Crossfit' before then shame on you, it's a fantastic way of exercise...

Have a look at this video, his name is Rich Froning, Crossfit World Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread