Kendrick Lamar was robbed...

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
I'm just mad as hell Macklemore won the Grammy for best Hip Hop Album when Kendrick's album was clearly better. If you listen to it the creativity, lyricism, and flow of the album is hills above The Heist. GKMC was critically acclaimed as one of the best hip hop albums of this decade, it received an XXL for goodness sakes. And even Macklemore knows he robbed Kendrick... So yea, I'm now done with the shitty Grammys.

List of people Macklemore has more Grammys than:
Nasir Jones
Tupac
Notorious BIG
Rakim
Kendrick Lamar
Snoop Dogg
KRA One

There's more but just from that list I'm done with the Grammys...

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Who? Also, the Grammy's is a mainstream event, and I'd be willing to bet most people haven't heard of a majority of the people you listed.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
First i thought you meant literally robbed. But Come on dude, Grammy's are every year, He can maybe win next year.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
Actually, Macklemore is better.
Go look at the reviews for "The Heist" then look at "Good Kid M.A.A.D City". Kemdrick is way better than Macklemore. The hip hop committee at the Grammys didn't even think Macklemore qualified as hip hop.

@Rasta LulZ you're right, the Grammys are mainstream, but Kendrick still should've won.

Side note: did you guys see the Imagine Dragon x Kendrick Lamar collab at the Grammys?

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Kendrick is running the rap game as of right now, period. Makes Jay-z and Kanye look like shit. He's a lyrical poetic-killer, along with Eminem.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
b0d2ad672c0371af_cd88e786871a11e39972121de7c604a9_8.jpg.xxxlarge.jpg

macklemore felt bad that Kendrick was "robbed", But there is always a next year guys.

Users who are viewing this thread