Just help me please!

Tony Wolf

Oct 6, 2011
Hello devbest.. I have a R63 retro with 100+ daily, and my VPS is a 4 GB ram..
Can nobody give me a link for R63 Stable EMU, i use a GTE.. Mean i really need a GTE or other EMU, some can hold users much online..
My skype: tony.scarface01

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Can nobody give me a link for R63 Stable EMU, i use a GTE.. Mean i really need a GTE or other EMU, some can hold users much online..

You could use Butterfly, or Plus those are the best I've seen and used so far.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I gave you peace's Emulator + you can just switch to regular Phoenix.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Plus is a for r63b+.. Butterfly not for r63?
No such thing as "r63b" nor "r63a" There is only "r63" and "v"
To understand this better you should look at the release version (build) and notice that it dosent have RELEASE63B- but RELEASE63-
Helping you understand the crypto is also another thing, What separates the UI's is the encryption the Oldest R63 Crypto what you call (r63a) is Pre Shuffle
the Latest R63 Crypto what you call (r63b) is Post Shuffle...
Comprehending the differences is another story

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Plus is a for r63b+.. Butterfly not for r63?

I'm pretty sure Butterfly has an r63 Edition, Have you looked it up at all? Search up Butterfly Emulator r63 Release. Pretty sure I said or Plus, I didn't directly say to use it. I said 'You could use'

"Butterfly is not for r63" Shows you didn't even look it up lol. You assumed that from seeing it r63b.

Tony Wolf

Oct 6, 2011
Can I ask what emulator your using if you get 100+ lmao because no R63 released emulator is that stable
I have used a edition for Junior, Shamake and for PEace hotel.. Idk why i get disconnect, when people play with 100+, little lag, mean iknow for lag.. mean when people 80-90 also they disconnect all people

Users who are viewing this thread