[Jump] New Epic Edit/Design [GFX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
I have clearly mistaken myself in to you therefore i am very sorry.

You clearly did nothing wrong and he clearly misjudged your work with saying that it isn't yours because it clearly is your work.

Please forgive me for my mistakes and you don't need to ask for forgiveness because it was me making the mistakes

Again: Jolly good job there mate love to see more!

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Like i said: I'm not going to put myself deeper in to you and him that's your business you don't need to ask for forgiveness because in this case you where the person who stood up for himself because he clearly mis-judged you.

I believe that you wasn't flaming though don't worry let's forget this ever happens.

I was clearly wrong and my apologies

I actually do think that you're English is correct in this case and there is nothing wrong with it.

The second one is boss maybe you can once again rate and give some advice on my signature you can hopefully see that one ?
You're signature is too plain, needs some background stuff or effects, and I said I'm English (from England) not that my English was bad, merely making excuse's for my flaming reactions.

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
* exchanges dreams with *
IT IS TOO COMPLICATED. has aborted the exchange, ROTTS IN HELL ONCE AGAIN.

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
You're signature is too plain, needs some background stuff or effects, and I said I'm English (from England) not that my English was bad, merely making excuse's for my flaming reactions.

Alright maybe you can try make a sort of signature for me because clearly i fail and I'm just using Photo shop and as you might know and see i am a clear noob at Photo shop.

Doesn't matter how the signature is just make something i might be able to get some inspiration based on that

thanks.

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
Alright maybe you can try make a sort of signature for me because clearly i fail and I'm just using Photo shop and as you might know and see i am a clear noob at Photo shop.

Doesn't matter how the signature is just make something i might be able to get some inspiration based on that

thanks.
If I get the chance I shall give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread