Jailbreaking

Mee

May 4, 2012
Hi

So first of all I have a few questions about jailbreaking.

1. I have heard that jailbreaking particular devices is illegal now, what devices can't be jailbroken legally? I have a iPad.

2. Which tutorial should I follow to jailbreak my iPad iOS 6.1.2? Should I follow this?

3. If I should follow the tutorials in the link above, around how long will it take for it to finish jailbreaking? If you suggest another tutorial then please state around how long it'll finish jailbreaking.

I use Windows 8. iPad iOS 6.1.2. Also if I do jailbreak my device will it erase all my current game data? Please post some other relevant information I should know.

Thanks

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Hi

So first of all I have a few questions about jailbreaking.

1. I have heard that jailbreaking particular devices is illegal now, what devices can't be jailbroken legally? I have a iPad.

2. Which tutorial should I follow to jailbreak my iPad iOS 6.1.2? Should I follow this?

3. If I should follow the tutorials in the link above, around how long will it take for it to finish jailbreaking? If you suggest another tutorial then please state around how long it'll finish jailbreaking.

I use Windows 8. iPad iOS 6.1.2. Also if I do jailbreak my device will it erase all my current game data? Please post some other relevant information I should know.

Thanks
Jailbreaking aint illegal guuurrl, it's the downloading apps for free that is. It's the same as piracy, actually it is piracy. Fallow any tutorial it's like a computer you can always clean the hard drive and start over.
over 9000 years @3rd question, jk it's less than an hour more than a second.

Yes it will erase all your shit bro. Jailbreaking is fun at first and then gets boring unless you actually like modding the shit out of your iPad, it really opens it up completely if you can actually take advantage of it then it's really interesting.
I had like 4 jailbroken devices, so far I haven't been cough downloading shit for free, just don't get the really expensive apps (that are around $800+) because they track the downloads, and I'm sure if your downloads when from 6 to 90 and you didn't receive any money you'd realize it was pirated.

have fun.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Jailbreaking aint illegal guuurrl, it's the downloading apps for free that is. It's the same as piracy, actually it is piracy. Fallow any tutorial it's like a computer you can always clean the hard drive and start over.
over 9000 years @3rd question, jk it's less than an hour more than a second.

Yes it will erase all your shit bro. Jailbreaking is fun at first and then gets boring unless you actually like modding the shit out of your iPad, it really opens it up completely if you can actually take advantage of it then it's really interesting.
I had like 4 jailbroken devices, so far I haven't been cough downloading shit for free, just don't get the really expensive apps (that are around $800+) because they track the downloads, and I'm sure if your downloads when from 6 to 90 and you didn't receive any money you'd realize it was pirated.

have fun.

I want to jailbreak my device so I can get hacks in games so I get like $100000000 in apps/games. I already bought all the apps I want from the app store.

Users who are viewing this thread