issue.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hi, so when I'm going to enter my client on my RP hotel, I get this error it's basically a 404 error

I'm not too sure why it continues to do this

Help is appreciated, thanks..

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
LOL No? Are you fucking retarted?

If you bought the Phoenix RP Licence the SWF's comes with it dumb shit.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
No they do your an retard why do you not go to the forum...

And make a post in the section.

Then clap clap there you go

Because when you buy it. It comes with all the stuff you need to run it ask plusrp if you want to .

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011

Because when you buy it. It comes with all the stuff you need to run it ask plusrp if you want to .
Fuck you're an idiot. They don't come with specific RP SWF's at all... Shutup.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011

LMAO, I've actually done that, I posted on otaky, it doesn't come with the swf's, if you've actually purchased the license you'd know that. lmao.

So really, stop trying to act like you know everything, when you don't. I've seen everything that Aaron has provided to download in his thread "Alpha Downloads" the only thread in that section.

So thanks.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Actually they do matter of fact. Like i said above if he does not have the RP SWF's he needs to make a post where he bought it from...

easy as that.

You said "ask plusrp if you want to"

I own PlusRP... So I think I would know. All Otakew has for the RP is the download... I made all my shit.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Actually they do matter of fact. Like i said above if he does not have the RP SWF's he needs to make a post where he bought it from...

easy as that.

LMFAO did you not read what I said? Do you want me to prove I have the license? I'll prove it right now for you.

They don't at all come with the .swf's I can actually prove that too, it only comes with the things I've said above. So please.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
You said "ask plusrp if you want to"

I own PlusRP... So I think I would know. All Otakew has for the RP is the download... I made all my shit.

I have a question for you (up to you really)

Do you think you could possibly help me out with my r63 RP hotel? Like this error I'm having, if you I'll give you credit for it not a problem at all, if that's what you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread