Isolation

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Ah, yes. So I woke up two days ago, went to work, did the shit I had to do at work, came home and life has now changed for two weeks. Oh boy.

See, two weeks ago someone in the household went to hospital to be treated for pneumonia (Totally shit) but his test came back negative but he didn't get tested on the way out and now two weeks later..same symptons, went into hospital and got diagnosed with Covid-19 (Extremely shit)

So,now the fams at home thinking 'Shit, what the fuck we gonna do for two weeks?'

Give us some ideas, I'm trying to pick my brains.

P.S We have no baking stuff so that's out of the question.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Ignore @Niko001 he’s very mentally deranged.

We’ve been exercising a lot and creating a routine for a new diet plan. Some have even decided to go vegan to try it out. Just keep yourself busy, that’s the best thing to do at this hard time.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Ignore @Niko001 he’s very mentally deranged.

We’ve been exercising a lot and creating a routine for a new diet plan. Some have even decided to go vegan to try it out. Just keep yourself busy, that’s the best thing to do at this hard time.

Looks like it's workout's in the garden. :L

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Yeah, it totally sucks, depending on your situation in the house.

Like I said, I'm in total lockdown. We're all trying (Very trying) to stay in one room each but it's difficult when you have one kitchen and one bath, ya get me?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Like I said, I'm in total lockdown. We're all trying (Very trying) to stay in one room each but it's difficult when you have one kitchen and one bath, ya get me?
Yeah, that’s what I mean. I’m quite lucky, we get to have our own floors and share the kitchen if something like this were to ever happen.

Keep your distance, wash everything down and try to get ahold of some testing further down the line.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Yeah, that’s what I mean. I’m quite lucky, we get to have our own floors and share the kitchen if something like this were to ever happen.

Keep your distance, wash everything down and try to get ahold of some testing further down the line.

Oh bro. We did it last night, if you want one reason to not get Covid-19, the test is the reason. I am telling you now. I am never shoving any foreign object up my snoz again.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Since lock down all I appear to have done is work getting harassed by noobs like @JMG but all good at end of the day

*joking JMG dont ban :p

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Since lock down all I appear to have done is work getting harassed by noobs like @JMG but all good at end of the day

*joking JMG dont ban :p
Hahahahaha you love me Johno. I don’t even have a PC how do you think I feel!

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Hahahahaha you love me Johno. I don’t even have a PC how do you think I feel!

At times i would rather be offline not going to lie really, aseptically when I get threats at 4am from idiots

Hm, yes. Does seem....rather harassing ;)

Yes, he might love me but server discount is where i draw the line for him

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
best time to learn some new programming skills
That's true!

I'm not a programmer anyway but I've always wanted to start a proper fancy music blog with music reveiws and things so perhaps!
Post automatically merged:

Yes, he might love me but server discount is where i draw the line for him

That's what you get for good services ;)

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Oh bro. We did it last night, if you want one reason to not get Covid-19, the test is the reason. I am telling you now. I am never shoving any foreign object up my snoz again.
The influenza test is the same thing. lol, but they also have the throat swab now

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
The influenza test is the same thing. lol, but they also have the throat swab now

I haven't done one of those for yonks.
Post automatically merged:

To add to my further problems of isolation, I've got a new fucking dry cough.
Booyah!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread