Recruiting iso Habbo Emulator Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Hello DevBest,

I am currently in search of someone who has knowledge in developing/coding EMU specific functions/features.

The requirements to fulfill this position include but are not limited to,
  • Stabilizing the emulator
  • Fixing/assessing bugs & glitches
  • Updating the hotel per Habbo's regular updates
  • Adding furniture immediately when released
  • Ensuring the hotel remains secure/unexploitable
  • Creating new features that coincide with the CMS

My hotel is currently running off of Azure 0190 - however I am willing to switch EMUs if the technician prefers to work with another. I would like the version to be the latest and include the latest features as well.

This is going to be quite a big project. My previous hotel in which I owned hit over 250 users online. I am hoping to have the same success with my new hotel. We are currently running off of a very over-powered dedicated server that the chosen applicant will have full access too. I am surely hoping that someone will be able to meet my standards and begin developing for my hotel immediately.

If you feel that you may fit what I am looking for, please send me a PM immediately.

Hope to speak with someone soon,
Kiss

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
hmm this looks good but i only do custom cms,but what do the devs get in Return for there hard work.

Last edited:

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
hmm this looks good but i only do custom cms,but what do the devs get in Return for there hard work.
I apologize, I've actually already appointed someone for this position.

Position filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread