#ISIL

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
The 'Isil War' has been going on for some time now.
What do you reckon? The united nations attack or let it go?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
un-organised bunch of barbarians which scatter now that the US and other countries are launching air strikes on them. Their online boasting has gone down and it will be over soon. How ever saying that they will keep up their ravage murdering for now. Also stupid foreign sand bobbas are flocking towards this bullshit to prove their love for a god that doesn't exist. Religion hasn't brought any good to this world and enver will.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
un-organised bunch of barbarians which scatter now that the US and other countries are launching air strikes on them. Their online boasting has gone down and it will be over soon. How ever saying that they will keep up their ravage murdering for now. Also stupid foreign sand bobbas are flocking towards this bullshit to prove their love for a god that doesn't exist. Religion hasn't brought any good to this world and enver will.

Christianity, Judaism and Islam all share the same God.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Couldn't care less. There are many that have a religion and are great people, how ever I hear more negative news from religion than positive.

Religion isn't the cause though, contrary to popular belief, wars are caused over territory, religion is used an excuse for their reasons in claiming territory.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Religion isn't the cause though, contrary to popular belief, wars are caused over territory, religion is used an excuse for their reasons in claiming territory.
lol. Religion is quite a major factor. "For the islamic state, for Allah"
Allah = God
>They believe that they have claim to basically anything because of Allah

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
lol. Religion is quite a major factor. "For the islamic state, for Allah"
Allah = God
>They believe that they have claim to basically anything because of Allah

I never said it wasn't a major factor, did I? I just said it's not the cause of war, it's the people.

Same principle with guns, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011

> unorganised
That explains the massive territorial gains in Iraq and Syria, right?!

> Religion hasn't brought any good to this world

Those are a few examples.

Users who are viewing this thread