Is Every Website Potentially "Hackable"?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
This question has been on my mind for years now, every since i knew little of computers but i knew what hacking was this thought always came to mind.
My idea of hacking is no, not a DDoS attack, but some sort of manipulation where the "hacker" can edit, or enter some sort of context. My general question is towards more advanced websites, which i mean arent just written HTML, where the output is the given text.

So what do you think? Do you believe every website is hackable whether it be Sql Injection, URL Redirect, Cross Site Scripting or any other of the hundreds of hacking options.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I believe there is a way to hack the majority of sites, some are just harder to do than others. It comes to the knowledge of the hacker and the website administrator - I know very little about hacking, so it's just my theory.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Google is un-hackable, big websites like facebook have been hacked before, but the hackers couldn't do that much damage and facebook came down fast and hard on the hackers

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
No, every website is not hackable, what a silly theory. From time to time a website(s) may have a vulnerability, but that's by no means the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread