-------iPhone 5s prone to app crashes

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Sorry but I can't not;
@Kryptos
@Olympian

I genuinely don't care if you say "Ohhh well that's because it's new, it's still fixing some bugs", yeah, sure whatever, when a bug that and left them vulnerable to hackers, wasn't fixed for quite some time. I'm not starting an argument (Lol yeah I am) I'm just pointing out that iPhone isn't as good as you all think it is (Almost religiously praising it). I'd honestly buy the iPhone if Apple didn't make it.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
If you want my account (seeing you tagged me), it has only shown me a blue screen of death once when I was using Twitter on my 5s.

Ept

Jun 16, 2011
Wait, so other OSs besides Vista crash?
You joke. I'm here to explain myself: when it crashes, it shows this screen:
iphone5sbsod1_640_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

boom. BSOD :D

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
You joke. I'm here to explain myself: when it crashes, it shows this screen:
iphone5sbsod1_640_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

boom. BSOD :D
That's actually a really nice color of blue, so atleast it's not all bad. I'd be pissed if I was fappin' tho.
lol. I think ios is just design. Android has more apps and is customizable theme wise
Yeah that's my perspective basically, iOS doesn't appeal to me, it looks bad. Android lets you change all of it, icons, lock screens, everything.

Here's a simple rundown of what phone you should get (based on looks):
Do you like making your phone unique and your own style? -> Android
Just wanna start up your phone and have it look decent? -> iPhone (uPhone everyone phone!)

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
It's all just the illuminati..

On topic: I love my android because this never happens and I can make it look cool and not have a preset form.

Ept

Jun 16, 2011
It's been a month since I've had my 5s. It's only crashed once, so to all of you saying it 'sucks', (@Halloween) you're purely doing it to bash Apple.
I assume it doesn't occur anymore due to the app developers finding and fixing the bug(s) in their apps that was causing the 5s to crash. (Maybe the 64-bit implementation threw them off?)

In related news, the iPad event is tomorrow. :) I'll be getting myself a Mini 2 on launch day.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
It's been a month since I've had my 5s. It's only crashed once, so to all of you saying it 'sucks', (@Halloween) you're purely doing it to bash Apple.
I assume it doesn't occur anymore due to the app developers finding and fixing the bug(s) in their apps that was causing the 5s to crash. (Maybe the 64-bit implementation threw them off?)

In related news, the iPad event is tomorrow. :) I'll be getting myself a Mini 2 on launch day.
It makes some sense that apps from 32bit to 64bit could crash due to developers. I only made this in the hopes of rustling people's jimmies.

Some one made a point (About as sharp as a baby's bottom) that "If Apple's so bad, then why is it still around?"
McDonalds, NikEEEEEE, Beats by Dray, Obama, And the United state's government is still around.

^I only said that cause obama sucks

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
I used to have an iPhone 4. I like it, but I don't "love" it like my S4. I told my mom she should get an iPhone 5 because it was much simpler to use than my S4 even. Also I never said it "sucks" in my post, thanks for reading correctly.

Ept

Jun 16, 2011

*backs away slowly*
It's intentional. The iPhone registers a touch slightly above the center of your fingertip. You realize this when you try to tap buttons upside down, with orientation lock on. Apple compensates your line of view and offsets the touch by some pixels to make it easier for your brain and fingers to hit the spot you want to (each touch must hit the exact pixel below it).

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Used to be android fan, But I'm pretty bored of android. Nothing new, I dont like it anymore. Been with it since 2.2. Im getting iPhone 5s in december/january, Pretty excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread