IP Address Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake-Riotelli

Jul 12, 2011
Hello guys,
I own a hotel, well two. One off them is off xampp, navicat, bcstorm emulator, R63B. The other is v26 RP, xampp, navicat. Both the hotels have the following;

* Cloudflare
* whois protection

Is there anyway people can get the IP address of the hotel to boot it / DDOS it? Also, is there any free DDOS protection out there?

Thanks a lot.

rhandy

Jun 25, 2011
Yes there is just start cmd.exe and say ping and the link.
there u go. And I doubt if there is. Andif there is they are not good.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
tbh rhandy is right if u are willing to open a hotel u need to be willing to pay the cost i pay for my protection and i think its really good before i got it i used to get booted alot but not now thst i haver the protection its quiet cheap to compared to most other ddos protections

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Cloudflare is quite a good protection, however it doesn't cover all. Get a proxy or w/e its called. If they don't have your IP, they can't DDoS you before going trough the firewall of both Cloudflare and your proxy.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
As a own a hotel, with quite alot of protection, you need a few things for sure:
  • CloudFlare
This stops people from cmd ping as its called, as it'll come up with Cloudflare's IP.
  • TCP Proxy
This stops people from getting your client IP via the 'viewsource' of your client - this is a must. There are several places for this, I host mine from

If you need any more help, just write on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread