iOS7

Are you content with Apple's new look for iOS7?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Apple unveiled iOS7 today at WWDC. It went flat (not windows phone flat.. look up flat design philosophies). Skeuomorphism (apps looking like real world items) is minimal. I think it was a great move by Apple, and the OS is really sexy. I like the new multitasking features, as well as the control and notification centers. Safari tabs look pretty cool. Answer the poll and we'll see where the opinions are heading. What do you think?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Multitasking? I see its adding what android had for awhile.. Seem's like they are just starting to catch up.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I like the multitasking features, but I do not really care for the new look. I preferred the old look to the newest.

Leon

Jan 2, 2011
It's just a mix up of Android and Windows Phone. The new features they added are also things that Android already had! Current version is much better than their latest UI.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
It's just a mix up of Android and Windows Phone. The new features they added are also things that Android already had! Current version is much better than their latest UI.
That's like saying Linux copied Windows because it had multitasking, or Android copied iOS because of apps. You can't "copy" essential things. The design is different from Android, I only found the lock screen and part of Safari a bit like Android.

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
It looks like a kid designed it with crayons. I am glad I moved from iPhone 4 to Samsung S4 last week. ;)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I love the 'lost iPhone' thing where if someone factory resets an iPhone in Lost Mode, they have to enter the Apple ID linked to the iPhone to have to use it again.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Should have a choice to choose between themes IMO! However haven't really experienced the new interface until it comes out, then ill have a fair review of it

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Design wise, I watched the WWDC last night and was impressed with some aspects of the theme, like the Weather app and the Clock, but didn't like things such as Messages etc.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
I like that they're finally catching up. But, it's not exactly "new" and "innovating" if android has already had most features for a while. I actually like the new theme so, I guess because I'm so tired of my current 4S theme.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
If you own something else than an iPhone then most likely you will be a conceded one sided, bias asshole about it. And with that just dont even comment, unless you have something logical to say.
But otherwise I think iOS 7 is a much needed update for apple. We have seen hardware changes but very minimal software changes. and so in my opinion i am very excited to see this new sleek design on my phone.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
If you own something else than an iPhone then most likely you will be a conceded one sided, bias asshole about it. And with that just dont even comment, unless you have something logical to say.
But otherwise I think iOS 7 is a much needed update for apple. We have seen hardware changes but very minimal software changes. and so in my opinion i am very excited to see this new sleek design on my phone.

Unless you have an iPhone along with another device then it's a fair assessment. Like me. :) 4S and S4 if you're wondering.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
IOS 7 Is good but my brother updated to IOS 7 yesterday and now he can't charge his phone but when I updated to IOS 7 today I never had the problem it's strange.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
I prefer minimalist design.
I think it looks even cleaner than before.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This is amazing can't wait till its released, Double checking if there is any updates! I want this now than later.

Users who are viewing this thread