"Invalid Session Ticket"

Mickyc94

Dec 31, 2010
Im getting stressed with this error now and ive tried many fixes, i know i dont have screenshot as the server is on my other computer which is in use atm but im keep getting the Invalid Session Ticket error, Now i know it's nothing to do with the ip or the hc bug or anything. It's something to do with php as ive been told the fix once before and now i cannot find it. Please someone help, ive tried many fixes and none of them work. Im sure it's client.php in phpretro thats the problem or something to do with the users table in the database.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Because you're using the same IP don't use the "localhost" IP it never works or lets you on, I'm not going into full detail as there's a thread with the problem on already.

Mickyc94

Dec 31, 2010
Im sick of getting told it's the ip, it's not the ips. Ive changed them many many times and it does not make a diffirence. Anyway what you mean not the localhost ip? What ip is it then because im not using the localhost ip for the server.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well if you disagree and don't take our help sort it out yourself I had the same problem and I corrected the IP and ports, if you disagree then I don't know what the problem is, but I'm pretty sure it is that also if you're using Rasta DB or sledmores try resetting you're figure.

Mickyc94

Dec 31, 2010
Im using vista4lifes HoloEmu and Db as none of the other ones want to setup with php retro :s Sorry for taking it out on you just ive never had to changed ips before ive always used the same and when i set it up after a while it does not want to work. I kept all the files off ages ago and set the up and i wrote a tutorial so i could remember.

Mickyc94

Dec 31, 2010
Where am i able to download the SSO ticket nuller from? I've portfowarded all the ports and changed the ips and im not using localhost ip still nothing. I shall try the SSO ticket nuller if i knew where to download.

Shampoo

Dec 28, 2010
Trust me, I had this error, and I was angry too.. so do the following fixes, like I did..

1. go onto the DB, and remove ur session ticket in your ursname.
2. change your looks
3. IMPORTANT: Make your URL / sitepath 127.0.0.1

It should work now

Users who are viewing this thread