Installed ISS, PHP, MySQL - Cannot find the Database?

Crafter

Jul 25, 2012
Well..

I recently bhought a VPS and installed ISS, PHP, MySQL and such thing.. My ISS7 default page is running and I can acess it from anywhere but I need to add the phoenix database but how? how will I find the mysql manager (phpmyadmin).. Isnt there a phpmyadmin for ISS?

This is the first time with ISS, before it I have done with Xampp all the time.​

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Well..
I recently bhought a VPS and installed ISS, PHP, MySQL and such thing.. My ISS7 default page is running and I can acess it from anywhere but I need to add the phoenix database but how? how will I find the mysql manager (phpmyadmin).. Isnt there a phpmyadmin for ISS?
This is the first time with ISS, before it I have done with Xampp all the time.
is where you can get it. You can also use Navicat, SQLYog etc..

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Navicat is like, what you use or gtfo, kind of thing.
I recommend it as well. You won't get any support from me if you're not using it,
anyways,
to connect to your database via Navicat,
(pretty fucking obvious)
S6bMZP.png

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Navicat is like, what you use or gtfo, kind of thing.
I recommend it as well. You won't get any support from me if you're not using it,
anyways,
to connect to your database via Navicat,
(pretty fucking obvious)
S6bMZP.png
Problem with Navicat is that if you have a motherfuckinghuge db (Doubt he'll have that) it'll stop importing it. Would work fine for retros though. ;)

Crafter

Jul 25, 2012
Well hey guys..

I followed this tutorial

And the 10. was to download navicat but I want to have PHPmyadmin instead do to Im so better on it xD
I have done every step from 1-9...

And for your record, Im a girl

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Well hey guys..

I followed this tutorial

And the 10. was to download navicat but I want to have PHPmyadmin instead do to Im so better on it xD
I have done every step from 1-9...

And for your record, Im a girl

Download the code from the website, configure the settings. You can reach it by going to domainorip/phpmyadmin (or pma, or something else. Depends on how you call the directory).

Crafter

Jul 25, 2012
Download the code from the website, configure the settings. You can reach it by going to domainorip/phpmyadmin (or pma, or something else. Depends on how you call the directory).

how do I configure and such on.. tried on my own to download and etc. but when I go to domain/phpmyadmin and try to write the pass and such on.. it dosent work.. how do I configure it?

Users who are viewing this thread