Introduction I'm Realissicc

Using_zMagenta

@zMagenta
Jul 5, 2013
Hello, I am Realissicc. I'm a former Habbotard, hoping to move onto the "Minecraft" scene. I'm 15, 16 on the 14th of July. I know the basic web development languages also. (I know HTML (Well), CSS (Decent) and I'm just starting to go into PHP)

Thanks for reading, see you around!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You can't fool me and . We figured out in the first 5 minutes. Welcome back I guess, Jamie.

As Josh said: one does not simply stop to Internet

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
If you are rlly Jamie - y did you say you are from where I am from EH

Using_zMagenta

@zMagenta
Jul 5, 2013
Let's clear this up. Indeed I am Jamie, fresh start and no more retros - I've been a cunt, and I'm happy to admit that. There's no excuses so there's no point me blabbing on.

If you are rlly Jamie - y did you say you are from where I am from EH

I lived in Sydney from 2003 - 2008.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Let's clear this up. Indeed I am Jamie, fresh start and no more retros - I've been a cunt, and I'm happy to admit that. There's no excuses so there's no point me blabbing on.

I lived in Sydney from 2003 - 2008.

But you don't live in Glasgow Scotland........

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Why not just use your other account? My account is full of Habbo, nothing to be bothered about - DevBest started from Habbo, and is hopefully moving on to something new now.

Users who are viewing this thread