If "CraftBest" were to come back, what would you want?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If our Minecraft server came back (formally known as CraftBest), how would you want it to be? Would you want it to have a main spawn with factions? or just world to build on like it was before?

Personally I'd be more in favor of a factions server, but I'd like to hear your suggestions. Also, plugin suggestions would be helpful if you have experience with Bukkit.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I would like building server w/o plots, but alocated space - with the option to teleport to another world for PvP maps.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I'd really like the server to come back. I've played it a few times and I really enjoyed it.
I don't like that PVP crap, I always get killed. So yea, Something peaceful where I am able to make my place and fly around would be lovely.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
How about a spawn which leads to a Faction server & PVP?
As then we are not limiting people to what they can play.
Some like one, some like the other. Why not offer both?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
How about a spawn which leads to a Faction server & PVP?
As then we are not limiting people to what they can play.
Some like one, some like the other. Why not offer both?

There will be a lobby with different servers, including other mini games (like spleef, parkour, etc).

This thread was meant to get suggestions on the "survival" world.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
There will be a lobby with different servers, including other mini games (like spleef, parkour, etc).

This thread was meant to get suggestions on the "survival" world.
Which survival world though?
As faction based is surviving along with friends.
General server is surviving against mobs/full on mining

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Some fun shit. I know very little to nothing about MC. Maybe if the server bought the community closer together? I don't know, just listen to the MCnerds and bring it up.

Divide

Jul 13, 2013
I'd like a creative world, Where I can just build whatever i'd like.
Also a few games such as Survival Games would be nice. :)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I'd like to have a building server. Factions aren't even fun - You and maybe a few other people run to fuck knows where and build a hidden base that nobody is going to see. With a building server you can show off what you've made.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Build server with a good economy, possibly towny but not factions. Too many faction servers..

Users who are viewing this thread