ICECRON - BETA RELEASE [ASP .NET][Uber/Pheonix]

sexonabeach

Jul 7, 2011
ICECRON - RELEASE 1.0.0 [ASP .NET][Uber/Pheonix]

I am going to keep this thread brief as this is only the beta release of ICECRON. In a nutt shell, ICECRON is a project that consists of two parts: content management system and emulator. This release is the first of the content management system part, supporting both Uber and Pheonix, as well as ICECRON emulator (to come). Enjoy this release, further details are discussed below.

Download:

ICECRON 1.0.0:

(note: this copy only works for Pheonix, Uber is currently not supported although it will be supported on the official product release).

Screenshots:

screenshot20110715at645.png

screenshot20110715at646.png

screenshot20110715at646.png

Features List:

N/A

Prerequisites:
- Windows.
- Internet Information Services 7.0.
- MySQL Connector.
- MySQL.
- ASP .NET v4.x.
- Pheonix or Uber database.

If you do not have the following listed above, the CMS will not run. If you are new to IIS or do not know how to install MySQL and/or ASP .NET by its self, I suggest you download "Microsoft Web Platform Installer" and install it via their.

(a video tutorial for how to setup the ICECRON environment will be available when the product is officially launched).

Instructions:

1) Download ICECRON and extract it to a location you desire.
2) Create a database for ICECRON called "icecron" (must be called that) and import the SQL file in the SQL folder, then delete the SQL folder (including all its contents).
3) Put the rest of the extracted files in the "wwwroot" directory (must be placed in the wwwroot directory, not a subdirectory) and then edit the web.config to match your database configuration.
4) In the server_config table, edit all the information in the first row to match your servers configuration.
5) Go to or and voila, you have setup ICECRON!

Notes:

- To use this CMS it requires a constant internet connection.
- The URLs listed in the instructions are the only ones available, further information can be found be visiting the project website or contacting myself.

Questions and/or Suggestions:

Send an e-mail or add "[email protected]" on MSN. The official website for this project is , further details can be found there as well!

(I will occasionally check this thread for questions and/or suggestions, so feel free to leave your comments here as well).

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Nice work, it's awesome to see someone making an effort to code a Habbo CMS in ASP .NET, although I simultaneously hate it since I have a Mac and can't test it out without installing VMWare or some weird shit I don't want in my computer.

Anyways, good luck and keep on going! I know you'll do great.

Also, can you give us some more info on the emulator? That interests me the most to be honest.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Looks nice, I've used ASP.net before and think it's a decent language. Something different from PHP etc

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
ASP is a good language to see someone develop in, as it's a breath of fresh air when it comes to cms's for habbo

sexonabeach

Jul 7, 2011
I appreciate the positive feedback, I have made quite a bit of progress on this lately and I will release a v2.0 before I release the first version of the finished product. I anticipate this will take no longer than a week, although I am on and off vacation so the time frame for development may open and close.

If you have any questions or anything at all, feel free to add my MSN: [email protected].

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I personally wouldnt use this yet, as it's still in Beta /" but it loils promising, good luck!

sexonabeach

Jul 7, 2011
I have made quite a bit of progress on this project and will release a further progressed version as well as update the sexonabeach website in a couple weeks. I am anticipating the launch of this project sometime during August. I appreciate the positive feedback and the patience. If anyone here by any chance is interested in testing out the new copy, send me a message on MSN ([email protected]).

Users who are viewing this thread