Ian Brady 'may have revealed' Keith Bennett burial place

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
For you people that don't know, Ian Brady is a sick murderer in the United Kingdom who killed 5 people in the 1960 with a lady named Myra Hindley.

Below are the images of the murderers:

fne1e9.png

Ian Brady - still currently alive in Jail.

1etph4.png

Myra Hindley, died in 2002 - in prison.

As mentioned Brady and Hindley killed a total of 5 children between 1963 and 1965. In total, 4 bodies have been found from there murders, but they're missing the last one.

htw8hz.png

Keith Bennet - just twelve when he was killed by Myra Hindley and Ian Brady.

You're probably asking why this popped up in the news in the 21st Century due to it all happening in the 60's. So here's the story.

Keith Bennett's mother has tried for so many years to try and find her son, buried somewhere, dead, his mother now has cancer and unfortunately is about to die, please note: she's 4 years older than Ian Brady.

Keith Bennett's mother sent a video into the prison to Ian Brady (the only person alive who knows where Keith Bennet was buried) saying exactly this:

"I have cancer, and the last thing I want before I die is to know where my son was buried. If you have any sort of human excretions to yourself you would tell me."

It was announced today that apparently Ian Brady handed a letter to one of his close friends, announcing where Keith Bennett was buried. But, a lot of people are saying this is just a massive attention seek as Brady is reported to have liked being in the press.

The other tie to the letter is that Ian Brady doesn't want it given to the police until HE dies. Which is likely to be after Keith Bennett's mother.

Back in the 1900's Brady was taken to the place where he buried all his victims when he was going to "tell the police where Bennett" was buried, but never did, is this just a repeat?

Here's a little quote from the police for you:

Martin Bottomley, from Greater Manchester Police's Major and Cold Case Crime Unit, said: "I want to be explicitly clear about this: Ian Brady has not revealed to police the location of Keith's body.

"What we are looking at is the possibility, and at this stage it is only a possibility, that he has written a letter to Keith's mum Winnie Johnson which was not to be opened until after his death.

"We do not know if this is true or simply a ruse but we clearly have a duty to investigate such information on behalf of Keith's family."

To do this, to someone who is dying of cancer, who has lived with grief all her life FIGHTING to find her son I think it's disgusting hence why I brought it to your DevBesters.

What do you guys think? Any sickening comments I will be requesting for you to be banned.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
firstly I want too say any sickening comments will be allowed. if there can be team hitler, I see why not.

after reading this I just have to say wow. BUT it is just another murder story... :/
prat that the mother can fight her cancer, YET she may want to die to be with her son once again.
R.I.P. to all the victims.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
firstly I want too say any sickening comments will be allowed. if there can be team hitler, I see why not.

after reading this I just have to say wow. BUT it is just another murder story... :/
prat that the mother can fight her cancer, YET she may want to die to be with her son once again.
R.I.P. to all the victims.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

The cancer is terminal, which means it's unbeatable and she will die.

Sickening comments about this are disgusting, and I just thought I'd express my view on that.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Of course sick comments will NOT be allowed, stuff like this isn't a joking matter

Also I think it's disgraceful he should atleast give her the only thing she wants at the moment just so she can rest and know that her son is found at last, hope he rots in jail!

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Of course sick comments will NOT be allowed, stuff like this isn't a joking matter

Also I think it's disgraceful he should atleast give her the only thing she wants at the moment just so she can rest and know that her son is found at last, hope he rots in jail!
Says the person with Team Hitler Banner facepalm.jpg

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
I'd like to add to this thread, by informing you all that:

Keith Bennett's Mum has now died of cancer, she has now been introduced back to her son.

Unfortunately, she never found out where he was burried.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Such sad news to find out after a life long battle she was not able to actually find out where her son was buried. I hope they are now with each other, living happily away from the cunt who killed Keith.

Users who are viewing this thread