I would like to know why my thehabbos account was suspended Habless Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinG

Apr 2, 2012
Hello I would like to know why my thehabbos account was suspended based on what reasons and How do I get it back!

thanks Kevin owner of Habless Hotel.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Main reason could be that it was reported for having the voting api on other pages apart from the client and/or you have mutiple account on thehabbos.org to get up on the list.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Maybe there was a report of a guy saying you were manipulating users into voting. But you're too awesome to do a thing like that, :L

-Hippy (One of Habless's legendary users)

KevinG

Apr 2, 2012
Ya Well my hotel was screwd over by jonteh and now my voting is suspended 2 days later seems a little messed up to me!

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Ya Well my hotel was screwd over by jonteh and now my voting is suspended 2 days later seems a little messed up to me!
Most likely its something to do with the vote being on main page. Were you directly linking to the vote from TheHabbos?

If I was you id remove the vote of the front page till its sorted.

Oh and also you when you first came back still had fresh' API so id make sure thats still not there.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
To get unbanned simply take any voting pages off apart from client and make sure you only have 1 account then simply PM RastaLulz requesting to be unbanned

KevinG

Apr 2, 2012
I have not done any of the above accept I have 1 voting only on the index page! but if thats the problem why is the hotel above me have the same voting on index and also on the client, I thought it was ok to have 1 voting on index

I could remove this and put it on my client if needed but I would like my account unsuspended

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
Yes its because you have a voting page on your index, That is against the rules other hotels will have them yes because nobody has reported them, report them and RastaLulz will take a look into it :D

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Yes its because you have a voting page on your index, That is against the rules other hotels will have them yes because nobody has reported them, report them and RastaLulz will take a look into it :D
You are wrong

Its against the rules for the vote to be when you come from hotels. Other hotels such as myself have it go to no vote from TheHabbos not against the rules but if you go to Habplus.com it will ask you to vote.

KevinG

Apr 2, 2012
anyways My voting is moved to Client only and I now would like my account un suspended and returned to the rank it was at thanks.

as for the other stuff I will take care of it thanks all.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed, try doing what some of these guys do if you visit TheHabbos, for example check @SkeetEmUp's hotel, he has coded a nice little snippet, if it's clicked from TheHabbos then no API is displayed, unless it is visited on the index. If you wasn't suspended for that reason, it could be for sending invalid requests through to TheHabbos server.

I'm closing this thread, I'll tag and he shall reply when he is available.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Link from TheHabbos must go to your hotel, and NOTHING ELSE.

Once you have either removed the voting API from your home page, or made it so users from TheHabbos aren't forced to vote at first, PM me and I will be glad to reactivate your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread