i think i may be EXTREMELY stupid -.-

Blues

May 24, 2012
When adding customs to your retro... Do you have to save an image of that custom to your c-images or whatever folder? -.-

Blues

May 24, 2012
Can anyone help me? I added a bunch of customs (and im not done) but i tested some out and they dont show up? The images in catalogue are well nothing and in room they show up as black boxes

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
make sure the .swf files are in hof_furni

hope you also know about querying sql's and adding the furnidata code to furnidata.txt

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Make sure that you have:
  • pasted the texts on furnidata
  • extracted the .swf files on your hof_furni folder
  • did :update_items before :update_catalogue after running the SQLs (make sure the page_id exists for the items, as all hotels has different databases certain datas may vary)
  • cleared cache after

Ragee

May 24, 2012
1. Go to your phpmyadmin database or Navicat Database
2. Go to your 'furniture' table
3. Go to 'New querry'
4. Take the INSERT INTO 'furniture' part of the sql, copy and paste all of that section, and paste it in the box
5. Run the sql, and if it works it should say 'SQL sucessfully entered' or something
6. Go to your 'catalog_items' table
7. Go to 'New query'
8. Take the INSERT INTO 'catalog_items' part of the sql, copy and paste all of that section, and paste it in the box
9. Run the sql, and if it works it should say 'SQL sucessfully entered' or something
10. Go to your furnidata.txt file in your database
11. Copy and paste the furnidata section in the SQL and paste it at the bottom of the list, press enter and paste it on a new line of it
12. Download the swf to the custom and extract it to your hof_furni file in your database using WinRAR
13. Go to your hotel and say this (IN ORDER!)

:update_items
:update_catalogue

14. Clear your cache and reload the hotel!
Hoped this helped

Blues

May 24, 2012
So did i lol just deleted all the customs i was trying to add now ima go back and add em and in-between each add ima try and run my emu and if it doesnt work i know whats wrong :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
So did i lol just deleted all the customs i was trying to add now ima go back and add em and in-between each add ima try and run my emu and if it doesnt work i know whats wrong :)
In adding customs you do not need to keep restarting your emulator, do :update_items then :update_catalogue - if :update_catalogue doesn't work then that means an item was inserted on a wrong or not existing catalogue section or an invalid item which isn't linking on the right furniture datas.

Blues

May 24, 2012
In adding customs you do not need to keep restarting your emulator, do :update_items then :update_catalogue - if :update_catalogue doesn't work then that means an item was inserted on a wrong or not existing catalogue section or an invalid item which isn't linking on the right furniture datas.
:) that was the prob and im fixing it :)

Users who are viewing this thread