I need help with a rp or converting a rp nitro

AJeason741

Oct 28, 2013
The Past two years ive been trying to a get a nitro rp setup im willing to pay i currently have a rp but it isn't nitro its the old flux emu version can someone please help and reach out
You must be registered for see images attach

React

Sep 17, 2023
The Past two years ive been trying to a get a nitro rp setup im willing to pay i currently have a rp but it isn't nitro its the old flux emu version can someone please help and reach out
You must be registered for see images attach

Strictly speaking, converting what you have here is going to be more work than necessary, not a viable option.

My opinion, you take an EMU such as comet, or any of your choice, strip it to the "skeleton" and gradually build up until you have the very basics of a roleplay environment, once you have this you can start implementing the necessities, commands, overlays, whatever you desire really.

It'd be worth having an exact list of your intentions, what you'd like to add, how you'd like it to function etc, it will help you to stay organised. Test every thing both seperately and togeher with other elements, to ensure no conflictions.

Importantly you should take your time, I say this because there are various Roleplay developments going on at the moment, each moving at their own pace. Keeping your work clean will make your environment easier to navigate, add new things and remove existing stuff that you don't need. Another thing, if you haven't already, take a look at websockets and how they work.

The reason I'd to the EMU work first is so that you can ensure the EMU you use/edit will be compatible for your CMS, when the time for that comes.

Good luck.

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
I think a while ago a good nitro pack for plusemu was released, also I think there is a current thread from a guy who is developing everything for a RP hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread