I dont understand how to use xampp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vik93

Dec 29, 2010
OMFG i dont know anything about that shit, some1 want to help me with teamviewer ?? please i dont know how to use this shit of crap.

add [email protected] at msn plz!

regards

[mod]Thread Moved by iDream.
Please post in the right section next time.[/mod]

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Why have you posted in the Habbo section? Xampp is a different thing anyway I'm not adding you, what is the problem with it? do you know how to use it? or is there a problem with it as in error?

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
OMFG i dont know anything about that shit, some1 want to help me with teamviewer ?? please i dont know how to use this shit of crap.

add [email protected] at msn plz!

regards
Xammp is the easy part. ADVICE: if you don't know how to do it, then please post MORE DETAILS. We can't be completely devoted to helping you, so please quit posting
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND ________________"
Random Cussing, Being Mad

add [email protected] at msn please

regards

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
'tis is why u kids shouldn't be making retro's :L If you can't extract some documents to the htdocs, and run a simple .exe then you must have problems.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
'tis is why u kids shouldn't be making retro's :L If you can't extract some documents to the htdocs, and run a simple .exe then you must have problems.
You kids? wow
Just run the .exe, and install everything, assign it a directory/path and done. Just go to the directory/path to use it.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010

Yes and some day you were a starter who didn't have a clue I suggest you stop bringing people down and start helping or don't post at all, trying to get you're post count up.

Ont; I'll add you and help you if you're still having problems I suggest you download apache friends that's the best Xampp to use it works fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread