I am looking to 50/50 a hotel with someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
Hello I am looking for someone to run a hotel with butterfly emu on a cheap VPS with Cloudflare this is my application to be staff on hotels but it gives you a lot of information about me so
My full legal name is: Austin Keith Scarbrough
My age is: 15
I live in: Tennessee, USA
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
My availability is: This varies one day i would be on for 15 hours non-stop and the next i wouldnt be on due to unforeseen complications example: I recently worked at now closed down Prime as a manager and was on for 7-19 hours a day most days but just last week my harddrive crashed and i had to replace it which took a few days in those few days i believe i was online twice and for no more then 2 hours at a time
How long I have been in the retro world and what I have done with that time:
I first started out in the retro world in mid-late 2008 back then I knew nothing I barely even knew what a "retro" was i just thought they were a cool relief from Habbo.com I played on a few different retros that year and the next year i started to buy VIP must have layed down around $200 in the past on habbo hotel retros with VIP and after that i feel i started to become more noticed in the community around 2010 i was trying to become what some retros called an eXpert and got it on some low-beat noob old-school hotel which was ran by someone who couldn't even afford a so it was nothing but a loader on a one-page webs.com website around 2011 i figured out that behind all of these cool rooms and all that something has to be happening to get it all to react the way it does and i found out about a rival forum and was really a noob and so i decided id try and learn some things and try to set up an old-school of my own without a CMS because i had no clue what that was and R63's looked complicated course it failed tho and then i gave up on that went back to playing other peoples until earlier this year i attempted making an R63 on localhost for my development and i developed a catalogue which i then lost when i replaced my harddrive and then abandoned trying to make a habbo retro all together and now in the present Prime is closed down and I am in need of somewhere to be staff.
Past experiences as a Moderator: I am going to list the i have moderated at in order from most recent to the very first: Prime, Bang Hotel, Prime Hotel, Platinum Hotel (all closed down now)
Past experiences as an Administrator: I am going to list the hotels i have been an Administrator at in order from most recent to the very first: Bing Hotel, and Jammin Hotel (both now closed down)
Past experiences as a Manager: I am going to list the hotels i have been a Manager at in order from most recent to the very first: Hanjay Hotel (some low-beat noob hotel now closed) and Prime Hotel (also now closed)
That is a little insight on my life and my experience in the habbo world I am just looking for someone at the moment I do get payed for another week or so

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey Looks like a great app i currecnlty have a retro as haamchi which is r63 with customs bit i hsve s vps now and im trying to set it up on the vps so your more then welcome to join whe im done ir if you could help me that would be great

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
That is off topic and irrelevant with horrible grammar and spelling thanks but please leave this thread.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
This isnt off topic and my grammar isbnt bad it only because its really dark at my house so i cant see the keyvboard that well

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
Off topic with the thread please quit commenting

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Being staff on a retro that probably didn't get 10 users daily isn't experience at all, you just had a few extra commands that i bet you rarely used.

And will you be putting money towards server bills? cause you can't 50/50 a retro if you aren't chipping in.

DrPepper

Jul 14, 2012
Lol this is over I have someone I am 50/50 ing it with Mod please close threa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread