Recruiting HTML/CSS Coder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hey Developers!

I have a pending project from ages, which kinda died, I am looking for a perfect person whom I can start it with again, I would not like to disclose anything about it on here but It'd be a rather huge project that's what I want ya'll to know.

I am currently looking for HTML,CSS and Javascript (jQuery) coders, And I mean it I don't want stupid applicants who are wanting to just join because they're "bored" or they want to learn.

Requirements:
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • GFX
  • PHP Would be benefit ( not that I need it anyway)

I am looking forward to code back-end myself, in either ASP.NET or PHP, So that would'nt be option but that would be benefit as I said in the requirements.

Am I paying?

Yes, That depends if the developer wants cash ($$) or if they want to join me and own the shit w/ me regardless of me paying for everything(Severs,domain etc)

Interested candidates can PM via Devbest, -> And/Or add my skype ; absterg3

No, I don't want any HABBO FUCKING TARDS, Or don't come to me saying you've had experience in coding a theme for Revcms and shit like that.

I will want to see your portfolio as well, Unless and untill I know that you're trusted and stuff.

Also nothing like, I can't code HTML/CSS but I cbf coding that.

Anyways , will be waiting. o/

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
"Huge project" doesn't sound very intriguing. Well I'm going back to my JSON framework.

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
"Huge project" doesn't sound very intriguing. Well I'm going back to my JSON framework.

Oh what a helpful fucking comment. No-one cares about your JSON framework, there was no point commenting here about it.
Anyways, this sounds interesting, I'll hit up your skype when I get home.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Post, if you're interested.. Don't just bump threads for post count ~_~
Oh what a helpful fucking comment. No-one cares about your JSON framework, there was no point commenting here about it.
Anyways, this sounds interesting, I'll hit up your skype when I get home.
Will wait for your PM over skype! :) I think I have you anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread