zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
561731_336739903094842_1092088617_n.jpg

Pissed my mum off big style ;>

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
I'm gonna try that later, what did you use to cover the cup before you flipped it (if you did)?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I'm gonna try that later, what did you use to cover the cup before you flipped it (if you did)?
I used a placemat.

Put the placemat on top then flip it. It'll create a bit of mess, not much though.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
I tried it the other night, forgot to post. Didn't go too well, just spilled water all over the table and the carpet. I'll try it in a restaurant next time and leave them with it to deal with. :up:

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
I tried it the other night, forgot to post. Didn't go too well, just spilled water all over the table and the carpet. I'll try it in a restaurant next time and leave them with it to deal with. :up:
lmao , im doing that.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Didn't work for me either.

I tried with 4 different things under the cup. Just wet my table.

Thanks Jamie!

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Didn't work for me either.

I tried with 4 different things under the cup. Just wet my table.

Thanks Jamie!

I don't really know its exact name in English, but it's something like "Tough Paper" or "Strong Paper" or something like that, put it over your cup and then flip it while holding your cup, then put it on the table and take the paper out, there is an other way to do this wich Magicians do as one of their tricks.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
4lm3jr.jpg

I'm sorry, you can't do it?
I can ;)

(Sorry about the shit quality - Blackberry camera, which has been through the washing machine once facepalm.jpg)
DAT CRACK ON DA LENSE!

It took me a few attempts though, hence why the edge of the paper if wet.
I put it on the table and when I was writing that note, I heard a dripping sound, then realized the water was leaking through the crack between the wood and black glass, so I had the mop that up - So now there's only a little bit left in the glass.

But now, I wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread