How to: Making a v18 Hotel ~ Hosting DCRs ~ Portfowarding

Blox

Jan 8, 2012
I still get asked on how to create old school hotels. I'm aware that they're old, but I don't want them to die! :(
So, in this tutorial I'm going to tell you how to create your own hotel, host your own DCRs, and not have it hosted on hamachi!

Downloads:
  • I'm not sure if these work, so if somebody wants to test them for me that would be great!
Things you'll need:
  • Webhost (using x90x.net for this tut)
  • routers ip
  • maybe somethin else i can't remember
Step one:
Create a folder called Debbo v3.5 on your desktop. Download Debbo, and extract all the files into that folder. Open it, and see if it works. If it works it will look like this:
208uwbm.png

Click on Welcome Wizard and enter all the details that you want! Debbo will shut down after, so just open it back up.

Step two:Copy & paste the following loader to your host. I haven't used freewebs in a while, but it's HTML so add this code to one of your pages. This loader has working pre-hosted DCRs:

<object classid="clsid:166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000" codebase=" " id="habbo" width="820" height="640">
<param name="src" value=" ">
<param name="swRemote" value="swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='false' swPausePlay='false' swFastForward='false' swTitle='Habbo Hotel' swContextMenu='true' ">
<param name="swStretchStyle" value="none">
<param name="swText" value="">
<param name="bgColor" value="#000000">
<param name="sw6" value="external.texts.txt= ">
<param name="sw2" value="connection.info.host=YOUR IP;connection.info.port=PORT">
<param name="sw4" value="connection.mus.host=game.habbohotel.nl;connection.mus.port=30001">
<param name="sw3" value="client.reload.url= ">
<param name="sw1" value="site.url= ">
<param name="sw5" value="external.variables.txt= ">
<embed src=" " bgColor="#000000" width="820" height="640" swRemote="swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='false' swPausePlay='false' swFastForward='false' swTitle='Habbo Hotel' swContextMenu='true'" swStretchStyle="none" swText="" type="application/x-director" pluginspage=" " sw6="external.texts.txt= " sw2="connection.info.host=YOUR IP;connection.info.port=PORT" sw4="connection.mus.host=game.habbohotel.nl;connection.mus.port=30001" sw3="client.reload.url= " sw1="site.url= " sw5="external.variables.txt= " >
</embed>
</object>

Since you won't be using hamachi, put your ip address where it says "YOUR IP". When you open Debbo and it says "Server port: 90" like it does for me, enter 90 where it says "PORT". The port could sometimes be 1232, so make sure you look at the server to make sure.

Step three:Visit your website and register. It should work!

HOSTING DCRs!:
Step one:
Download and extract the v18 DCRs to your desktop.​
Step two:
Download a FTP program. I recommend Filezilla ( )​
Step three:Go to your host and find the FTP details. In this example I'm using x90x.net. Once you find your details, enter them into Filezilla:​
16h91lu.png
This is what it looks like when you're connected:​
16j11fq.png
Double click on public_html. Right click in the right window where public_html and click on create directory. call it v18 or whatever you want:​
9pubdt.png
After you've made that, double click on the directory. Navigate to the v18 folder that you've extracted to your desktop in the window to the left of where you created your directory. Press ctrl + a and drag all of the files into the v18 directory you just created. Let the DCRs upload. This may take a few minutes.​
Step four:
Go to the v18 folder and open up external_variables.txt. Replace the links with was there in the previous link. For example, if the link was , replace it with . In the FTP client go to view > refresh. drag external_variables.txt back over into the v18 directory that you made. If a message pops up saying that it already exists, click on replace it.​
Step five:
Go into your loader and edit the links that end in .dcr, external_texts.txt and external_variables.txt with you're putting in here. Refresh your website, and there you go, your hotel with your own hosted DCRs!​
FINALLY, PORTFOWARDING!
Step one:
You'll need your routers IP address. Here's how to find it:​
  1. Search through the program and files. type in "cmd" and open it
  2. Type in "ipconfig" without the quotes
  3. Find this ip:
    2ldc7s1.png
The Default Gateway address is your routers IP address. Enter it into your browsers address bar and login. I'm pretty sure that the password is admin. Or you can just leave it blank and see if that works. After you've logged in, click on something like "Virtual Servers". It should come up with something like this:
33n9c8o.png

Click on the "Enable" button. Enter the description - it doesn't matter what you put in here. Put the port you're fowarding, in the tuts case 90 into the Inbound port and Private Port fields. Make sure that the "Type" is TCP, and click on "Apply Changes." Congrats, you just portfowarded!!!!! :D

This tut took me some time to make. If I'm missing something please tell me. I hope this tut helped!

FAQs:

If when I open up my server and get a message that starts with something like "MSWINSCK.ocx", what do I do?
Google the file, in this case MSWINCK.ocx, download it, and put it in the System32 folder.

I'll add more when I get more questions lol

This tut took me some time to make. If I'm missing something please tell me. If you have any questions/need help, PM me. I hope this tut helped!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Well, actually, I love going on Old Skool. Just to see how much we've changed.. Are you saying "The hand" ain't good?

Dexter

Dec 25, 2011
I know how to make an old skool, but I wanted to follow these just to see if they work.
I downloaded Debbo, and then extracted it to my folder which I've just made + then noticed AVG comes up to tell me there was a threat, saying there was 2 trojans from just Debbo!?
I removed the trojans, and then noticed the actual server "Debbo v3.5" wasn't in the folder, nor was AntiLag...?

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
No one goes on old school there shitfacepalm.jpg

They're not shit, It brings back memories. I also have a v14 up and running!

Only Noobs like old school

Only noobs like Old School? Fuck off kid, some people actually love old school it brings back memories! Just because you like the new version of Habbo doesn't mean the people who likes old school are noobs.

Users who are viewing this thread