how to make a HOlo Cms Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley Morris

Aug 31, 2011
First of All you will need to download these things

WinRar download -http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

Xammp 1.7.4 (Thats what i prefer) -

MySQL (needed make sure to download) -

Microsoft Visual C# (This Might Take A While Or Not Rofl) -http://

PHPRetro (Be careful for scam download you can have my safe one :D)-

Download and Install TortiseSVN (Part Of Retro I'm Sure It Will Work)

Ok Now Step 1 Setting up xammp
When you install xampp, Install it by it self it it comes with anything thanks, now after you have installed Xampp and the MySQL connector on Xammp Start Apache and MySQL so that they are both running.

Step 2 (setting up)
Now go onto Google chrome or any browser you have and type in : localhost/, that should bring you to a screen where it says choose language, if so choose your language, and click on security on the left hand side, if however you do not see security, type in your browser localhost/security.
In the security section there will be a link to a change password page, click this and then type in your desired password TWICE as it says, and click change my password.

Step 3 Adding a DataBase and everything else
Before you add the data base go onto desktop Create a new Folder and name it Hassan's Holo Emu and then once you have downloaded TortiseSVN right click the folder and press SVN Checkout a box will Pop up and In the place of URL of repository or something like that u put in this site in the URL Place and press ok after it is done checking out you should have ur emu.)Now, navigate your browser to root
Password: <The same password you have used in localhost/security)
Hit Go!
Under "Create new database" you will see a blank space and the word Collation.
Enter in holodb there and hit Create.Now, At the top you will see Import. Click that.
Ok Now you will need to download this for your import thing -http:// Dont open it just put it on desktop and in the import space write inside it holodb.sql and u will have a holodb. Now go to C:\xampp\htdocs and delete everything inside it and go to phpretro and copy everything to C:\xampp\htdocs ok now open up your browser again, and navigate to: and fill everything in after your done installing and creating ur account for ur retro move the config.php from C:\xampp\htdocs\install to C:\xampp\htdocs\includes and then to be safe just delete the install folder.
Ok now go to localhost/ and you should have your own habbo retro !! looks just like habbo rite now log in with the account u created and there u have it now your hotel is offline right I cant fix that problem but I can turn it online to let it work properly even though its online ok to turn it online go to Before all that you will need dcrs id prefer forces they are at the bottom of these u enter them at housekeeping go to setting then site in the box were it says client image path put this dcr

The next thing go to setting then hotel in house keeping
ur ip should be 127.0.0.1 ur port must be 21 Back to the dcrs
where it says external texts u put

where it says external variables u put

and where it says DCR: u put

And thats ur dcrs and texts at the bottom is how to turn ur hotel on

Open Up Xampp Then Go Click On Explore.

HTDOCS > Includes

Then You Will See functions Open it in notepad.

Then Search
function HotelStatus(){

Then You Will See

$status['online'] = "online";
@fclose($fp);
} else {
$status['online'] = "Offline";

Set The Offline To Online The Save It Then Restart The Apache Server Then DONE

Credits TUT BY: Hassan
Download websites: Hassan and Google
and thats all thanks Hassan
Sorry about no picks it just sometimes they Dont load and i cant be fed putting them on image shack Rolf

Node

ⱢḭḲΣ Λ βṒṨṨ...
Feb 4, 2012
Nice tut, i remember when I first made a php retro I had to use a tut called [New] how to make a php retro [new]

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Thread closed - Obviously you ripped someone's work and the links don't all work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread