How to fix ObboRP CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Welll I have recently been asked why when I put obboRP cms into my htdocs and go to localhost/install/install.php it loads up as errors? Well I have got a solution to this.

When you get the obboRP cms put it in htdocs then go into config.php in the CMS change the thing that says "obborp15lol or w.e to your db p.w. Then after doing so change the thing that says "holodb" to your db name. After doing all that work you will still see some more, change the "123lol123" to your db p.w again and change the "holodb" to your db name. After doing so you will now be able to install the cms and have it working.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Yea, alot of people had this problem. It would be kind of you to perhaps hit the "thanks" botton.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This is a load of bollocks, 1) You don't even have an install directory with the one I release, 2) It's not needed. 3) The second configuration option is not needed at all.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Lol everyone knows to add a install directory to it except noobs soye.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Why would you bother?
Open the config file, edit some options
go to db, edit some options
OR
download PHPRetro
Get the install folder
and complete an installation?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed, not needed, an install folder is not needed, if anything it will re-do half of your database tables, the second configuration you are told by Yifan_lu not to use it if you don't know what to do with it, which you probably wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread