How to edit UberCMS Menu?

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
There is some tabs in menu that I wanna get rid off and I really cant find the right file from my vps.. Could someone help me? I have been told that I should make those changes in my database tables.. But which one of them? There is not really one that would fit the purpouse of mine...

So simply I want to remove few subtabs and tabs from my hotels menu.

My hotel: (My username in hotel is Hentai)

Thanks in advance!

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
There is some tabs in menu that I wanna get rid off and I really cant find the right file from my vps.. Could someone help me? I have been told that I should make those changes in my database tables.. But which one of them? There is not really one that would fit the purpouse of mine...

So simply I want to remove few subtabs and tabs from my hotels menu.

My hotel: (My username in hotel is Hentai)

Thanks in advance!
What do you mean by? -
There is some tabs in menu

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hello,

I have not used my Uber edit in awhile but I am fairly certain that the navigation bar is all editable via the table called "site_navi" just delete a row you don't like, or add new rows for more pages you would like. (y)

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Hello,

I have not used my Uber edit in awhile but I am fairly certain that the navigation bar is all editable via the table called "site_navi" just delete a row you don't like, or add new rows for more pages you would like. (y)
This was pretty much a 100% copy of my post...

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Haven't used Uber in a while but try these, possibly one of the following.

database > site_navi table

/includes/tpl/generic_top.tpl
Well It cant be site_navi cuz there is some pages with names that I dont have in my menu bar :( Is there any other way?

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Well It cant be site_navi cuz there is some pages with names that I dont have in my menu bar :( Is there any other way?
Are you sure there's not a field to declare a navigation item as active/inactive which is preventing those pages from being displayed?

What fields does the site_navi table have?

Users who are viewing this thread