How to create a RevCMS habbo retro!

Revolution

Jan 1, 2012
Hey guys this is my first ever tutorial at DevBest, please leave any suggestions in the comment section below, also if your struggling please state your situation in the the comments.

DOWNLOADS
XAMPP:
CMS:
EMU: Phoenix 3.6.4

Step 1
Download Xampp then go to Computer/xampp/htdocs open the folder up and delete everything in the folder.

Step 2
Download RevCMS, open in up and extract everything to htdocs.

Step 3
Open up config and edit everything to your liking but don't edit it if you don't know what it means, save it.

Step 4
Download the EMU you may have noticed i haven't provided a download link that's because you should pay Otaku Studios for it or use cracked but i would advise you not too as you won't be able to update it when a new phoenix comes out.
Extract the folder to your desktop ( not the winrar folder ), and open it up open up config and edit the details make sure the the same ones as before if any are repeated.

Step 5
Open up Xampp control panel and run Apache and mySQL minimize it then go to localhost/xamppsecurity and set up a password REMEMBER IT, go to localhost/phpmyadmin and login your username will be root your password will be the one you just set up.

Step 6
Once logged in go to Databases and create a new database, name what you have in your config files for your EMU and CMS.

Step 7
Once you created your database, click import - chose file, this is where you import your database sql, once browsing find your EMU folder open it up and double click dbsql.sql, it will then start importing, once its finished go to localhost and your hotel should be there, click register, fill out your details but don't click Done, go back to phpmyadmin and click on your database and then click on SQL, enter the following code: ALTER TABLE `users` ADD COLUMN `seckey` VARCHAR( 999 ); and click done, then go back to your hotel and click done ( you should be ready to register ) once you have registered you should be on the " ME " page. Step 8 Go back to phpmyadmin, click on your database, search " Users" along the left hand side and find your name, click on your name and find " Rank" changed it from 1 - 7 that will make your hotel owner.
Thanks!

Revolution

Jan 1, 2012
Thank you, good job i can set one up, just never work it, doesnt matter though it only for testing.

Users who are viewing this thread