How much would you suck a dick for?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Before answering, really think about it. I don't want any bullshit answers like $1,000,000. I'm sure you'd go a lot lower then that. Think about the money, and how it could impact you. So, what's the lowest amount of money you'd suck a dick for. I guess if you're a girl, answer the question, but you'd have to eat another girl out instead. If you're gay, don't bother answering.

Be serious, I don't want any bull shit replies.

Also, note that there would be no condom and you'd go until the job was finished.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I'd probably do it for $2,000.

It's not like you'd need to tell anybody? You can use mouthwash, who says the needs to cum in your mouth?
I could really use the money for my flight training. Could pay for a couple of lessons. To me it's a lot of money.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I love how you never put your number.

I'd do it for $2,000+

Just because of how the economy is now, not that I need the money, but it would be nice to not have to worry about if I will be able to afford everything for the month.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
That is a hard question but I would have to say $20k and I wouldn't do it to a fat midget xD

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Personally, I think I'd be in the area of $20,000. But I don't know, I think that the ejaculation part would be the worst; I don't know if I'd be able to handle that. But in general, I'd go for $20,000. Any lower doesn't really seem worth it, in the grand scheme of things.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'd probably agree with RastaLulz and Kryptos (something like $20,000), I wouldn't do it if I don't really need it. As it gives you a whore/gay reputation and ofcourse giving the blowjob itself isn't the best part...

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I'd probably do it for a few grand. (£5,000-£10,000) I would love to see that kind of money in my bank and would love to go on a shopping spree at Game or a console game selling shop. Some of Steam too.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I'm not sure I could go to giving a blowjob to a dude ;/
  • How long? - That'd be my first question.
  • Edit: Also would anyone know?
Also like others said the ejaculation would be the worst part for me, I'd have to consider the circumstances in doing the "full job" - I'd probably only go there if I was in desperate need of the money and didn't have any alternatives to get to the money.
Price: $18,000-$28,000 (even though I'm in the UK, I've converted it and it seems reasonable).

Users who are viewing this thread