How is your quarantine going?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Well, mines been pretty boring, starting to run out of things to do and seeds to plant, how is your quarantine?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Very boring. Sleeping all day some days and drinking every other day nearly ha. I need a hobby

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Mine is exactly the same, very boring and repetitive of doing practically nothing. Luckily, I have a car and I go for drives everyday to kill some time off.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Very boring. Sleeping all day some days and drinking every other day nearly ha. I need a hobby

DevBest Comedy hour?

Mine is exactly the same, very boring and repetitive of doing practically nothing. Luckily, I have a car and I go for drives everyday to kill some time off.
Honesty I do the same, I been working on my car, finally starting to make more power.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I’ve been working from home so it’s been pretty much the same, but I save ~£50 per week on petrol as I no longer have to drive 1 hour to work and 1 hour back.

The only things I miss are being able to go to the gym or going out for meals. Other than that, things haven’t changed massively. I also miss just randomly going to the supermarket to buy random things that I don’t need. That’s now been cut short as you can’t go unless it’s for essentials, but Mr. Kipling cakes and Muller Corner yoghurts aren’t considered essential.

@Donkey damn right bitch

Users who are viewing this thread