How Hard Is Coding Commands In Rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polomikey

Sep 27, 2010
I Wanna Know How Hard Is Coding Commands In C#
The Reason I'm Asking This Because I'm Thinking Of Coding My Own Rp Emulator And Cms Everybody Knows At My First Time I Will Fail But Sledmore Good At Coding In C# On Phpretro In Rp.

Rate To 1 - 10

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
CMS is not coded in C# its coded in PHP and HTML mostly, and Coding your own Emulator I suggest you base it off something like Rastalulz RP Edition and you will be fine.

Rating is 1

Mango2735

The Sexy One.
Oct 13, 2010

First of all Cms is not coding at all... Second of all coding isn't that hard if you know what your's doing.
And lastly don't remove doubt.

It is better to look like a fool
Then remove all doubt and seem out of range.

jamo

Oct 23, 2010
Coding commands should be easy as hell. That is, if you've ever taken a programming class. I thought I was good at coding before I took Java class, but they show you methods of coding that almost every languages uses.

If you've has experience, 2/10

If not, you could probably look at other people's custom commands which would bring you to around a 4/10

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
He probally, doesn't need any help. All you have to do is read Nillus's thread on RZ, about Habbo protocol, and open up Holo, uber or w.e Emulator your using and get into the way it's coded in.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Coding your own emulator? Doubtful, I'd use another emulator as a base, That's what I'm doing, Just fixing thee stability.

Should be easy if you're a fast learner, and have staying power.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
it is very hard, very very hard. harder than what I am now... (im not hard now LOL) If you have some great ideas, you should pass them on and maybe they will get created, or you could learn from tutorials,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread