GTA V How do you like GTA V?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Since this game was such a largely anticipated game i thought it would be good to start a post discussing how people are liking the game and whatnot.

Personally, i adore the game, the attention to detail and the amount of work and money Rockstar has put into this game is absolutely fantastic and so commendable, I've spent quite a bit of my time on the game just playing around and seeing what there is to do, i end up finding myself driving around a lot just getting distracted by things that happen in Los Santos i haven't found myself getting bored once yet.

I'd have to say though my only dislke is the length of the story. Only 69 Missions... I understand that there's about 40 or so side missions which do actually give you some background info on the story but dont have any main effect. I just think for the size of the map Rockstar could of added a few more. I don't want to find myself playing a game that only comes along every 5 years or so and completing the story in the first 48 hours.

What are your opinions though? was it as you thought it would be?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I haven't actually played the game but watching gameplay of both some missions and random banter eg. exploring Mt Chilliad I am hugely impressed by the detail

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
It is really good, but there are a few things I don't like. Mainly the switching between characters and them having their own missions, its makes me feel a bit overwhelmed with it all but thats super minor. Don't like the radio stations either. There's only two good ones, the one that plays modern hip-hop and the one that plays 80's-90's west coast hip-hop. That's really the only things I don't like. Everything else is great so far.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
It is really good, but there are a few things I don't like. Mainly the switching between characters and them having their own missions, its makes me feel a bit overwhelmed with it all but thats super minor. Don't like the radio stations either. There's only two good ones, the one that plays modern hip-hop and the one that plays 80's-90's west coast hip-hop. That's really the only things I don't like. Everything else is great so far.

I find the character switching to be awesome, it adds a whole new element to the GTA series and gives a better feel to it, when you get bored screwing around with one character, go to another, if you cant afford something on one character, buy it with another character.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
I like the character switching, it's cool. As for mission count - although you may think that's not alot, I actually think I'll get alot more playability out of them compared to previous GTA's simply because of the bronze, silver, gold thing they got going on and the ability to go back and re-do any mission. I can see myself going back and trying to get gold on every mission once I complete the game.
The only thing I'm not sure on is the driving, it feels a bit odd, as does the flying... Maybe I just need to get used to it, it's a lot different than GTA 4.

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
I've started playing it since Wednesday, and I must say, they have done an fantastic job making this game. I love it 100%!

All I'm actually waiting for, is the multiplayer online to launch so I can play it :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
i had it since Tuesday, what can i say? i have played it for 2 days and completed it, missions are outstanding better than what i expected, but now i'm waiting for online to be released! :D

GodFather

The GodFather ✔
Feb 22, 2013
I had it for 3 days, finished the missions but cba keeping it so sold it to cousin. But its a epic game!

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I had it for 3 days, finished the missions but cba keeping it so sold it to cousin. But its a epic game!

Wow, screw selling it. I'm so keen for the online part, words cannot describe how insane its going to be.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I can't stop playing it, I love the graphics and gameplay, such an open world, MY LIFE IS OVER!!! GTA V; 24/7!!! xD

Major

Sep 21, 2013
The game looks very good to me. I love the sidemissions also. If you think that 69 missions isn't enough, maybe you shouldn't play long :p. I REALLY like the cars. It's also fun how you can change between characters. But the best things are: THE HEISTS. So freaking awesome.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Not gonna spoil anything but just beat the last mission. Its fucking great. I just hope multiplayer is as good or better

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
I'm currently downloading it right now! 100 minutes remaining! But according to the gameplay videos I've seen, and the reviews, it seems freaking amazing!

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
It has to be one of the most fucking awesome games I'll ever play at the moment.

The missions, side missions, vehicles, main characters, and of course, the map itself brings the game to a whole new levels.

Can't wait for online though, dying to play it!

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
After playing it, I can say it's a pretty good game, especially Rockstar's odd sense of humor. That mission with Chop was too funny, :up::lol::lol::muffit::gangnam::rasta:

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
GTA: San Andreas, able to beat within 24 hours, 105 missions.
GTA: 5, 69 missions took me 28 hours. How this is possible I have no idea.
Little bit disappointed, not from the number of missions, but that I finished it so quickly, maybe it's my fault for rushing it, grinding it out.

I like the new customizing of cars, strippers tits. 3 characters, snow, thunder, rain. traffic from 1000ft in the air is still active and the same. parachuting is so real. golfing, smoking weed, getting drunk, drunk driving is even harder. the heists, THE STOCK MARKET, (spent 30 hours working with it, still havnt figured it out) I like being able to help out people who get mugged, I love the one river where theres a high speed of water and you get caught up in it and cant control yourself. Getting mauled by mountain lions. The country side is beautiful. Just so perfect, hunting is pretty cool. replaying missions, police evading >>CAN<< be really easy.

I know everything to say until I have to say it.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread