How do I edit the picture in the corners?

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Hi, I want to edit the banner-picture in the left corner where it says 'habnet' at the moment to this picture:
You must be registered for see images attach

how do I do that?

Adem

Aug 8, 2012
Go to your layout, then images, then where is says 'logo' edit it using paint or whatever you want, then save it, then clear cache, then reload your hotel.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
You shouldn't just edit the image to your specifications, why not just put your own logo up with the exact sizes you want rather than just editing and having to fit the size that was used before?

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
You shouldn't just edit the image to your specifications, why not just put your own logo up with the exact sizes you want rather than just editing and having to fit the size that was used before?
First of all, the other guys method did not work. Would appreciate some help via TV. PM for details.

umm I already have the image I want to use.. so no thank you. but can you help me with my problem?

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
First of all, the other guys method did not work. Would appreciate some help via TV. PM for details.

umm I already have the image I want to use.. so no thank you. but can you help me with my problem?

Give me your Teamviewer details, i'll get on it straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread