How do I apply a Proxy to my site using cloudflare?

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
I have 2 proxys, one for my emulator, one for my site, I managed to set the Emulator proxy up fine, I am connecting my Site proxy, if I do the Proxys IP And port, It redirects me to my site, so the proxy works fine, now, I try and make my cloudflare point to my site proxy and because it contains a port, It will not work, do you know what I can do to solve this?

WockoLad

Dec 24, 2014
Any errors?

Also just put the proxy ip in cloudflare?
When i only put the proxy ip it takes me back to whoever I bought the Proxy off.

and the error is

"You entered 'Proxy Address Was here' which is not a valid IP address."

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I have 2 proxys, one for my emulator, one for my site, I managed to set the Emulator proxy up fine, I am connecting my Site proxy, if I do the Proxys IP And port, It redirects me to my site, so the proxy works fine, now, I try and make my cloudflare point to my site proxy and because it contains a port, It will not work, do you know what I can do to solve this?

Cloudflares its own proxy you just need to add a proxy to your client.

If you're server ip is eg. 127.0.0.1 make sure your proxy is covering that ip in client.php so you put your proxies ip in the server ip bit and the port of the proxy, In your Emulator config just change the port to your proxies port and you'll be set. Cloudflare works like this, once you direct your name servers to them eg.

prjsky.com > DNS Settings > Namesevers > earl.ns.cloudflare.com as primary and isla.ns.cloudflare.com as secondary you just enter an ip to the setting so it'll be like
A prjsky.com points to 127.0.0.1. 127.0.0.1 is the ip it's directed to. Therefore it is protected by cloudflare and the IP of your server will not be shown.

WockoLad

Dec 24, 2014
Cloudflares its own proxy you just need to add a proxy to your client.

If you're server ip is eg. 127.0.0.1 make sure your proxy is covering that ip in client.php so you put your proxies ip in the server ip bit and the port of the proxy, In your Emulator config just change the port to your proxies port and you'll be set. Cloudflare works like this, once you direct your name servers to them eg.

prjsky.com > DNS Settings > Namesevers > earl.ns.cloudflare.com as primary and isla.ns.cloudflare.com as secondary you just enter an ip to the setting so it'll be like
A prjsky.com points to 127.0.0.1. 127.0.0.1 is the ip it's directed to. Therefore it is protected by cloudflare and the IP of your server will not be shown.

I know how to set up cloudflare and my proxy pal, I just had my site DDos'ed, I was going to put another proxy onto my site covering the port 80.

Users who are viewing this thread