Hotel Alert Text Box

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Hello!

How can I make a text box that sends the user input'd text to send to the hotel?

NSA

Dec 9, 2011
No, what I mean is. I want a HTML Text Box on a website thats sends a command to Phoenix which sends a hotel alert to the hotel.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
I have no idea what you mean with this i can't really understand it properly but if i understand is that you want to make a method that you can send hotel alerts via the website to the hotel?

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
I have no idea what you mean with this i can't really understand it properly but if i understand is that you want to make a method that you can send hotel alerts via the website to the hotel?
Ikr i dont really get it that much easier as im noot sure why you would wanta html box to send a ha when you can just say that command in the hot

NSA

Dec 9, 2011
I know this is possible because it's on uberCMS, I tried copying the code from the file in the uberCMS directory (along with the MUS connection code) but I can't get it working.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Ikr i don't really get it that much easier as im not sure why you would want a html box to send a ha when you can just say that command in the hot

Well it's very un-commin-sense to have it doing by a html box because HTML doesn't function on the client you need a certaint PHP code that works with the hotel itself and that also takes function on the emulator itself which obviously can't be done because Phoenix is closed source unless he uses the open-sourced version or the cracked version but then still it would be unable.

NSA

Dec 9, 2011
I can get this to work when using UberCMS though, that's the thing. I just want this to work with RevCMS but RevCMS doesn't come with the code that UberCMS does, but since UberCMS is built up of sooo many file's I'm not going to go through them all just to find this information, I just wanted to know if anyone knew what the code's needed were.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Nope because HTML doesn't function on client things you can't send hotel alerts via HTML unless you've added a PHP code that will function on the client so it will send a Hotel alert or any other function that may work.

Users who are viewing this thread