Homework Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hey,

I got a quiz tomorrow in Religion about Buddhism, I tried searching Google and it never gave me an answer. What I need is "why do we need to study Buddhism" please help I need it by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Matthew

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Normally the stuff you need to learn is in your learning book. There's a reason they call it a "learning" book.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
First of all, It isn't in the "learning book" Mr.Smarty Pants. Second of all, I wasn't here when My teacher told the answer! Seriously man If you don't got something nice to say don't say it at all? got it. :/

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Actually its common sense and logic. Maybe do some deeper research then simply type into google "Why do we need to learn Buddhism?"

You can read that is is one of the 6 largest religions, and also one of the most peacefull (look at the Dahli Lama).

America has a retarded education system.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Actually its common sense and logic. Maybe do some deeper research then simply type into google "Why do we need to learn Buddhism?"

You can read that is is one of the 6 largest religions, and also one of the most peacefull (look at the Dahli Lama).

America has a retarded education system.

Haha, Wikipedia is a lie I don't get my stuff or my research from Wikipedia because it's all a lie.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Google - I found a link on the first page

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread