Recruiting Hiring Supplemental Builders for RP/PVP Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tchel

Jul 20, 2013
ARENDAR
A MINECRAFT PVP/RP SERVER

Hello potential applicants and thank you for taking the time to look at my post. A few months ago my close friends and I had it in our hearts to build a server to be the kind of place we could be proud to call ours. We wanted the RP to have in depth stories and plot lines that make the Game of Thrones look like child scribblings. We wanted the PVP to have a meaning and finality to it that could affect the outcome of a world. We wanted the world and builds to be incomparable... the breathtaking capacity totally unique to us.

We have accomplished much in this past month, from building a custom world with custom trees, to molding a plugin system that is suited to our exact needs. And while we are competent builders, currently our staff consist of three people trying to accomplish all of this in time for our Beta Launch. So we are looking to supplement our team, specifically in the area of building. Mainly what we need accomplished is the construction of the two major opposing cities. These cities need to be MASSIVE. On a scale few have accomplished. Cities that could take days to explore.

To give you an idea of the inspiration and scale, I give you:

FyreUK's builds
Or anything akin to Jamzieboy's builds

What we need out of our applicants:
- Willing to work independently, or with others under coordination of building manager.
- Ability to use Teamspeak, and communicate at least semi-well in English.
- Mature personality, that will not exploit privileges granted.
- Experienced builder with attention to details and understanding of design principles.

If this is something you would like to be a part of, please fill out the following:
Username:
Are you 15+:
Please provide a link to previous builds (REQUIRED):
Do you have any RL artistic Experience:

What You'll Get in Return:
- You will be whitelisted to build.
- Special "Architect" rank granted.
- We will be making a video on our YouTube Channel so you can add that to your portfolio or as advertisement.
- Interact with an already awesome team.
- Creating something truly beautiful and amazing.
- If we are particularly proud of your performance, monetary tips may be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread