Recruiting Hiring staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaggaWool

Apr 16, 2013
Hello,

I've opened a hotel and it's not actually that bad. As it's new, i'll be needing some new active and intelligent staff. It's a good hotel, and if you're interested in working on it, come along.

I know there's not really any information about the hotel, cba though.
Feel free to add me on skype: YaggaWool

We can discuss further if you wish.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
If you "cba" to post information about the hotel, it doesn't seem like you're that interested.

YaggaWool

Apr 16, 2013
There's always someone who says something negative and ruins it. If they want to add me on skype i will talk to them about it, oh my gosh.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
There's always someone who says something negative and ruins it. If they want to add me on skype i will talk to them about it, oh my gosh.

There's always criticism, no matter what your post is about.

YaggaWool

Apr 16, 2013
This isn't a real advertisement though man. This is just me saying i need some workers and when they add me on skype, i will talk to them.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
When posting a thread like this, you got to give as much information as possible, so people don't join a hotel that doesn't give enough credit to the 'staff' or 'users' or etc... because there is tons of hotels that don't care for shit about their staff or users. All I'm saying is, if you 'cba' to post information, then your just too damn lazy to do anything else, it's just typing out a couple of features and such, not like your writing a 3-5 paragraph essay on paper about the hotel and what you are looking for in a staff member or whatever.

NotChoCheese

Apr 20, 2013
Hello,

I've opened a hotel and it's not actually that bad. As it's new, i'll be needing some new active and intelligent staff. It's a good hotel, and if you're interested in working on it, come along.

I know there's not really any information about the hotel, cba though.
Feel free to add me on skype: YaggaWool

We can discuss further if you wish.

Added you on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread