Hiring paid dev to pursue RP "sports" project

n_l

Feb 19, 2021
Hi all,

I am looking for a developer to help me pursue a long-held idea for an RP hotel dedicated to some of the sports communities that are/were popular on Habbo. This project is just in the idea phase and I would need someone to take care of just about everything on the technological side—a true partner. If interested, please add me on disc at Preston#7072. I would like to discuss the project with you and, if we agree to proceed, pay you out-of-pocket until an alpha version of the hotel is launched. At that point, I'm planning on crowdsourcing funds from the Habbo sports community to continue payment. A little bit of info about what I'm thinking is below:

• Hotel dedicated to HFA - a Habbo version of American Football
  • I imagine this could work with modifications of existing RP emulators... but again I'm a noob and need someone's technical expertise to tell me what is and isn't possible
  • Good news is that I think some typical RP features could be stripped down, others would need to built up like (1) an XP system based on in-game (as in, in HFA games) performance (2) ability boosts based on attributes (e.g. faster speed for users with more speed attribute points earned from the gym) (3) a system to automatically award a user furni movement rights for only a temporary period of time. I'd be happy to explain more about these ideas via Discord. A strong understanding ofAmerican Football would be a big strength for this gig and would probably make both of our lives easier.

Thanks for reading! I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread